CNC Machinist Job Openings
Tool room machinist capable of running manual mills, lathes, and grinders with CNC milling experience. The tool room supports our Wire EDM Department.
- Must be knowledgeable in CAD/CAM programming
- Full-time 1st or 2nd shift position available
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Clean modern air-conditioned shop located in Sussex WI
Tool Room Machinist with CNC experience
- Program, set up, and operate CNC mills, manual mills, lathe, and grinders
- Inspection parts produced
Essential duties and responsibilities: include the following...
- Based upon oral instructions, operations sheets, drawings, sketches, CAD. Programs and set up parts
- Enter programs and all necessary parameters into machine control of CNC mill
- Operate manual tool room machines
- Perform inspections of finished parts
- Other duties may be assigned
Qualification requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or experience:
- High school education or GED; minimum 5 years related job experience and technical education
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints
- Ability to operate Computer Numerically Controlled Milling Machines
- Ability to operate manual tool room machines, mills, lathe, surface grinder
- Ability to read and comprehend moderately complex instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to communicate with supervisors and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Basic trigonometry
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- Basic PC operation and file manipulation
- CAD/CAM software programming
- Required to stand, walk, sit, talk or hear
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 80 pounds.
Salary / Benefits:
- Full Time 40 hours and overtime as work load requires
- $22.00-$26.00 based on experience
- Health Insurance
- Simple IRA
- Vacation and Holidays