click each job below for more info...
Integrity Wire EDM also offers State Indentured Apprenticeship in Wire EDM and Tool Making. If you are interested in making this a career, please contact us.
- Integrity: I have a firm adherence to a moral code or artistic value. I always speak the truth. What I promise is what I deliver. I only make agreements with myself and others that I am willing and intend to keep. I communicate potential broken agreements at the first opportunity and I clear up all broken agreements immediately. I do what is right not what is easy.
- Excellence: Good enough isn’t. I do it right the first time. I always manufacture parts of exceptional quality that add value to all involved for the long term. I look for ways to do more with less and stay on a path of constant and never ending improvement and innovation.
- Ownership: I am truly responsible for my action and outcomes and own everything that takes place in my work and my life. I am accountable for my results and I know that for things to change, first I must change.
- Commitment: I give myself, and everything I commit to, 100% until I succeed. I am committed to the Vision, Mission, Culture and success of Integrity Wire EDM, its current and future team, and its customers at all times.
- Team Work: I am a team player and team leader. I do whatever it takes to stay together and achieve team goals. I focus on co-operation and always come to a resolution, not a compromise. I am flexible in my work and able to change if what I’m doing is not working. I ask for help when I need it, and I am compassionate to others who ask me.
- Communication: I speak positively of my fellow team members, my customers and Integrity Wire EDM in both public and private. I speak with good purpose using empowering and positive conversation. I never use or listen to sarcasm or gossip. I acknowledge what is being said as true for the speaker at that moment and I take responsibility for responses to my communication. I greet and say goodbye to people using their name. I apologize for my mistakes and bring with a solution so it does not repeat. I only ever discuss concerns in private with the person involved.
- Education: I learn from my mistakes. I consistently learn, grow and master so that I can help my fellow team members and customers learn, grow, and master too.
- Success: I totally focus my thoughts, energy and attention on the successful outcome of whatever I am doing. I am willing to win and allow others to win: Win/Win. At all times, I display my inner pride, prosperity, competence and personal confidence. I am a successful person. I come to work with determination and leave with satisfaction.
- Gratitude: I am a truly grateful person. I say thank-you and show appreciation often in many ways, so that everyone around me knows how much I appreciate everything and everyone I have in my life. I celebrate my wins, the wins of my customers, and team.
- Maintenance: I treat Integrity Wire EDM’s equipment with respect. I methodically maintain it to ensure correct performance. When a problem occurs, I repair it and do not leave it for the next person.
- Safety: I operate to be safe to myself and others around me, follow all posted safety instructions and be in a safety frame of mind at all times.
- Fun: I view my life as a journey to be enjoyed and appreciated and I create an atmosphere of fun and happiness so all around me enjoy it as well