EDM Machine Operator Job Openings
Wire EDM Programmer/Operators needed to run high precision Wire EDM
- Full-time 1st or 2nd shift position available
- Must be knowledgeable in CAD/CAM programming
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Clean modern air-conditioned shop located in Sussex, WI
Wire EDM Programmer / Operator Machinist
- Program, set up, and operate Wire EDM machines
- Inspect parts produced
- Perform routine machine maintenance
Essential duties and responsibilities:
include the following...
- Based upon oral instructions, operations sheets, drawings, sketches,
CAD. Programs and set up parts
- Enter programs and all necessary parameters into machine control
- Perform inspections of finished parts
- Clean and preventative maintenance of machines
- Other duties may be assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or experience:
- High school education or GED; minimum 5 years related job experience
and technical education
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints
- Ability to operate Computer Numerically Controlled Electrical
- Ability to read and comprehend moderately complex instructions,
short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to communicate with supervisors and other employees of the
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Basic trigonometry
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed
written or oral instructions.
- Basic PC operation and file manipulation
- CAD/CAM software programming
- Required to stand, walk, sit, talk or hear
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds and occasionally lift
and/or move up to 80 pounds.
Salary / Benefits:
- Full Time 40 hours and overtime as work load requires
- $22.00-$26.00 based on experience
- Health Insurance
- Simple IRA
- Vacation and Holidays
Other Job Openings